1. Pay attention to check the quality of the supermarket shopping cart, especially the quality of the child seat part, check the structure, load-bearing capacity of the shopping cart seat, the flexibility of the car, the inclination, etc., and ensure that the car is safe before allowing the child to sit for shopping On the car seat.
The space of the baby seat in the shopping cart should be suitable for your baby. If the seat space of the shopping cart is narrow, but the child is overweight, the child is likely to be stuck; if the space is too large, the child is relatively young, and sit on the seat. Does not play a role in safety protection.
Don’t put your children in the shopping cart basket to avoid danger of children’s autonomous activities when adults are shopping.
4. Don’t let your baby stand in the shopping cart, especially older children. Pulling the shopping cart or the baby’s activities can easily cause the child’s center of gravity to be unstable and fall down.
5. Do not let your baby use his fingers or toes to dig through the gaps in the shopping cart to prevent the baby from getting stuck in his hands or scratching his toes by metal.
6. The baby is sitting in the shopping cart. Always remind the baby to put his hands on the armrests on his chest. Never put his little hands on both sides of the shopping cart to prevent the baby’s hands from being hurt by the shopping cart.
7. When there is a shopping cart passing by, always pay attention to the baby’s hands and feet to prevent the baby from not paying attention when moving, reaching out and being caught by the passing shopping cart.
8. Don’t let the baby grab the goods on the shopping rack with his own hands, especially the taller and more messy shopping rack, to prevent the things on the shelf from falling and hitting the baby when the baby grabs things.
9. When toddlers ride in the shopping cart, they need to reinforce a safety belt. If the shopping cart is not equipped, you can use the scarf you carry around to tie the baby’s waist to the shopping cart to prevent the baby from being unconscious and accidentally falling over shopping cart.
10. When children use a shopping cart, please choose a children’s shopping cart. Children’s height is limited. When using an adult shopping cart, it is easy to hit people or knock over things, causing accidents!
Post time: Aug-28-2021