Good news! Our company shipped six cabinets to Europe this week.
Suzhou Yuanda Commercial Equipment Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer dedicated to ultra-equipment, such as supermarket shelves, trolleys, shopping baskets, vegetable racks, cash registers, etc. Products are exported to overseas markets, and Yuanda shelves occupy 80% of the southern European market.
With steady and stable growth, Yuanda invested to build a new factory in 2010, and strengthen on the investment on the production equipments, to perform the process of nume ricalcontrolled punching, auto-welding, auto-cutting and static spray coating and some other automatic machines, aim to complete the whole automatic production to basically improve the capacity of production. The process of producing shelves is as follows：
1. Rolling. There are many types of rolling mills. There are smart high-end machines similar to those used by the war cow shelf, and there are also some traditional old-fashioned machines used in small factories or workshops. Its function is mainly to roll a certain width of steel strip through a mold into the desired shape of a certain length of the same section, such as shelf columns, shelf beams, etc. This is also a very important step in shelf production.
2. Positioning and punching. According to actual needs, the rolled material is punched in the necessary holes where necessary, such as the inverted eight holes or diamond holes of heavy-duty racks, and the round holes on the cross brace. The positioning of the punching must be carried out in strict accordance with the design drawings, so as to ensure the consistent and effective combination of the entire shelf project.
3. Bending (steel plate). If the shelf has steel plates, then the steel plates need to be bent. One is to effectively fix the steel plates on the beams, and the other is to enhance the load-bearing capacity of the steel plates.
4. Welding and polishing. The processed parts will need to be welded together for welding, such as the column and foot piece of the shelf, the beam and the gripper. This needs to be welded in accordance with the relevant national standards, and the welding strength and capacity change must be ensured. After the welding is completed, the solder joints should be polished to enhance the beauty of the shelf and improve the safety of the shelf.
5. Surface treatment. The surface treatment of the shelf includes pickling and phosphating, electrostatic spraying, constant temperature curing, etc.
Post time: Apr-15-2021